Saturday, July 16, 2011
Want a laugh??
I check up on the stats for this site all the time. Imagine my surprise this morning when I look at the list of referring sites and one of them is a porn site. How the heck does that happen?? I refuse to click on that link. I find this creepy, but funny!! Plan change, I did look. Yeah, now I'm wondering what the hell is going on??? Any other bloggers have this happen??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm the kind of person who lives life trying to keep everything the same. Change is a very difficult concept for me. I make my family ma...
-
On June 4th 2008 I began laboring. I had already been having contractions for 6 days! Two weeks prior I had begun losing my plug, my body wa...
-
If you read my last post, I discussed why malpractice insurance is important and what it covers. Today, let's look at non-CNM Midwives a...
1 comment:
All the time. If you mention "birth" on your blog, you're going to get p*or*n referrals.
Strange world, but there you go.
Post a Comment