Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting into the swing of things

I should be getting ready to go grocery shopping. This blog stuff is addicting. I redid my whole layout today. It's alot of pink!! I kinda like it though. Next layout will be a lighthouse one. should download some psp stuff for it. I'm considering doing up a blog for the scrapbook freebies and possibly another for layouts. Not quite sure how that would work though!!

Sunday we are having dinner with my mom and dad. I think we've decided on Quaker steak and Lube. Dad and dh want somewhere that have sunday sales as this whole thing will be so we can all talk. My parents didn't do so well handling my sisters death, but, they do understand where we are. Plus, I've hit a really rough patch and everyone is worried, esp my dad. He has always been super protective. I am so blessed to have him!! I'm blessed to have my mom too!!

I think I may work on more of Mary's scrapbook (compliments of my friend Denise).

I'm off to go shopping. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

boltefamily said...

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for your loss. I have lost two children myself and know all too well the deep pit of grief you can find yourself in. Please know you are not alone and that I will be praying for you!

Kristy

Michelle said...

I found your blog through another site. I was a homebirth midwife for many years, recently retired. I have also lost two of my own infant sons'; both to a genetic neuromuscular disorder. One died shortly after birth at home; the other at the age of 10 months. I am also a Christian and an intern Spiritual Director; I work closely with grieving parents; especially those suffering through an infant loss. If I can be of any help or support to you; please feel free to contact me. You can post on my blog, or write me at Kneelingwoman@wowway.com I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your baby; I know well what you are going through and I know what the "process" feels like and entails as you move forward; there are many challenges and an experienced companion can help; be in touch if there is any way I can serve you. God's love be with you and your family.

Popular Posts