Thursday, January 22, 2015

Quick update

I cannot believe that I've neglected this blog as much as I have! Life is just crazy anymore. Not only am I a WAH mom, but I'm also a college student! I had decided back in may to go ahead and go back to school to get an Associates in Web Design and Development. I was so excited my first night! I have three classes at the moment, with two being writing intensive and the third being a math class. Needless to say, a few weeks in, I'm not exactly sure that I'm loving the writing intensive stuff, but, I'm breezing through the math.

It's really hard trying to juggle everything, but I know that I can do anything I set my mind to. I'm actually toying with moving everything back to blogger as I really am not that crazy about wordpress and plus, I'm attached to Google services. I think  I'll play this one by ear!

I may start writing about homebirth again, but, I need to focus on the life I'm living right now. I'm not even journaling like I'm suppose to for my one class! I do feel guilty not doing as much as I use to because I know it's still needed. The backlash for speaking out was the final nail in the proverbial coffin for me. I think I endured so much that it left me scarred. Who knows what the future holds!

No comments:

Popular Posts