Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Sharing Mary's Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I'm the kind of person who lives life trying to keep everything the same. Change is a very difficult concept for me. I make my family ma...
-
I'm the kind of person who lives life trying to keep everything the same. Change is a very difficult concept for me. I make my family ma...
-
On June 4th 2008 I began laboring. I had already been having contractions for 6 days! Two weeks prior I had begun losing my plug, my body wa...

2 comments:
I've been following your blog since you began it,& read here often.
You have some beautiful things for your little girl. I would love to see the video, but I have dial up and am not able to watch it. I will watch it the next time I'm at the library.
The blankets you have for her are lovely....I was wondering if they were made for you by Faith, Hope, & Charity Stitches?
We are very sorry about the tragic loss of your beautiful daughter...
Post a Comment