Sunday, February 6, 2011

Changing things up

I know this blog is pretty much used as a homebirth is bad, laugh at crunchies type of place. I've decided that I need to show a new side of who I am. I know this blog must make me look like a raging sociopath that isn't fit to raise a fish. People need to see who I am, the real me. The real me is somewhat of a loner. The few friends I do have are very close friends whom I would move heaven and earth for. I am crazy about my husband, who was my high school sweetheart many moons ago. My children are everything to me and I spend my life showing them that. I am pretty loyal to both of our extended families (though I do have sperm donor issues, but generally I don't consider him family). What would readers like to know about me?? I'm an open book. Here soon, I will be placing a facebook widget on here so you can look me up there. Now I am off to find a new layout because this one sucks.

2 comments:

Liz said...

good for you! i know you are sweet, as we have talked many times! i think you should tell more about yourself on here..and give us cute kid pictures, because all your children are beautiful!

The Non-Monogamist said...

Thank you Hun!! I love ya!!

Popular Posts