Thursday, July 7, 2011

The incredible brain!

This is your brain

 Every single living breathing human being has one, or at least they're supposed to. Henci Goer wrote a book about a thinking woman's guide to birth. Although I find her to be a complete tool, I have to laugh at the irony. When a NCB advocate educates themselves, it really seems as though they are all using the same playbook. After a while it really gets old. They are so use to using the same playbook that anyone else who doesn't spout the same drivel must be using the opposing teams playbook. They never stop to think that maybe, just maybe, some of us know what each playbook says and have a playbook of our very own. Imagine that one. Not all non-NCB/HB advocates get information from a few sites. We use that big organ in our heads called a brain and are able to *gasp* think for ourselves. What you see here, you aren't going to find anywhere else. When I cite numbers, these are numbers I look up, not information I see and spout off. Advocates, you may want to try it. I know when I go elsewhere, I'm not "Oh, I know you are just saying this because you got it from soandsoidiotblogger" and blow people off. No. I give people the benefit of the doubt and hear what they are saying, even when it boils down to "I watched the Business of being born" or "I read Spiritual Midwifery". Amazingly everybody who isn't on board with the natural or homebirth with a CPM thing is accused of being one of Amy's minions or a troll of hers. I swear I think people picture Amy as the Wicked witch and we are her flying monkeys. Sorry, we are all our own witches. We boil our own brew and do our own bidding, though we do love our potlucks!

This is your brain on woo. Once it is unused enough, it will fall out and you can have it encapsulated with your placenta!

2 comments:

Jade Jymson said...

Nice!!

Mrs. P. said...

LMAO!! Awesome. Love the woo brain.

Popular Posts