Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Always Leaves A Mark

I have had the honor of knowing this awesome mom and would like to share her with you! I asked her to write an introduction::


My name is Nicki and I am a mommy to a sweet baby girl who dances on the other side of eternity. Her name is Ellersley Grace and she was born on August 13th, 2011. I was only 29 weeks and 1 day pregnant when she decided to make her entrance into this world due to a placental abruption. She lived for only 22 minutes due to a great loss of blood and oxygen. Our sweet girl is now the warm wind on our face and the beautiful butterfly that follows us around. Our arms are empty and our dreams are shattered but our hearts are full; full of the love and the joy she brought for 7 months, 1 week and 1 day.


Let's show her some blog love!!


She will be added to my blog roll, too!!

No comments:

Popular Posts